Our pride: the ability to understand our clients’ values and make them our own, and persuade our suppliers to do likewise.
Become a supplier
Marie-Laure PLV has established an environmental policy based on a process improvement approach.
A group-level environmental strategy...
- Group biannual carbon report (results from February 2016).
- Compliance with REACH, FSC certification, CFSP.
- Product lifecycle analysis and EIME ecodesign.
- FOOTPRINT PROGRESS© certificate awarded in December 2017.
...relayed by the main ML PLV site, acting as a spearhead...
- The main production site, spearheading our environmental policy:
- Carbon footprint reduction, natural sunlight, rainwater collection, dining on the premises.
- Recently fitted with LEDs, optimising power use and the carbon footprint.
...and deployed throughout the value chain
- Optimised packaging for each project.
- 20% of our strategic subcontractors will establish a sustainable development strategy by 2020.